Start with Little and Associates for help with low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC). LIHTC plays a key role in affordable housing, community development, and historic preservation. Navigating the process and rules that govern development can be complex.
We get it. We know the rules. The importance of deadlines. The complete business cycle.
• the types of credits that are available
• the timeline for applying for the credits
• how the LIHTC is calculated
• how deals are financed
• how to comply with LIHTC rules
For affordable housing
properties we offer:
• financial projections and forecasts
• preparation of LIHTC & home fund applications
• LIHTC calculations
• cost certifications
• HUD REAC submissions
• debt service analysis
• rental achievements
• 8609 Preparation
1. Are you a developer or investor of affordable housing?
2. Do you have to deal often with LHC, HUD and affordable housing organizations?
3. Are you confused about meeting rules regulations and deadlines
for your LIHTC property?
THEN CONTACT US
If you are confused about requirements for affordable and historic tax credit properties call us. We can help!
WE BRING YOUR NUMBERS HOME - CONTACT US BELOW
PHONE: 318.361.9600 | FAX: 1.888.520.9614
ADDRESS: 805 N. 31st Street Monroe, La 71201 | P.O. Box 4058 Monroe, La 71211